When Web Edition is deployed in conjunction with Professional Edition, the result is TimeClock Plus Hybrid Edition™. The best of both worlds, Hybrid offers a combination of the speed and power of our client-server application as well as the flexibility and nominal footprint of a web application.
TimeClock Manager gives managers and supervisors access to daily administrative functions like editing hours, adding or editing employees, and generating labor reports related to the performance and productivity of the workforce. It can be run from within a browser, or opened as an installed application on a workstation in a Hybrid installation. This is uniquely helpful when some supervisors need the performance of client / server software, while other managers or supervisors have the flexibility to manage employee labor using the convenience of the web. This type of flexibility is unique in the market place.
Let’s say your HR department needs to enter employee information for your new hires. Most of our customers would have the full application installed on the HR manager’s machine. That way, when Curt launches TimeClock Manager, he’s running the executable locally on his machine. On the other hand, the satellite location supervisors need to be able to float from site to site and they need quick access to reporting features or remote access to approve hours. Without having to install software and every location, your IT manager can simply provide them a link so they can manage their responsibilities from nearly anywhere.
- Easily deploys on customer's IIS web server.
- All administrative, supervisory and employee functions are fully web-based.
- Web Edition allows employees and managers to perform time clock transactions using their web browser without the need for physical client installations on PC's.
- Web Edition 3.0 is hosted on an IIS platform and when published on a public IP address or VPN, Web Edition offers Internet-wide employee and management access to "real-time" TimeClock Plus information.
- Web Edition 3.0 is compatible with IE 7, 8, 9, Google Chrome, and Firefox for Windows and Mac.
- SSL protocols are supported for secure transfer of sensitive employee information.
- Interfaces with most popular payroll and HR packages.
- Available as an optional module, TimeClock Plus Mobile for Web™ provides access by Blackberry and Windows Mobile cellular devices. Multi-punch is supported allowing managers to perform operations on behalf of multiple employees at once.
With easy tools to use like the Who's Here™ utility and the Call List, supervisors have a virtual labor dashboard, shown in undelayed real-time to manage costly labor. Using TimeClock Manager, employee hours can also be transferred to most payroll packages using our payroll interface.
Take a look at each of the Administrative and Scheduling Tools, Clock Options and more on the right of this window