Workforce Time and Attendance Is What We Do
In payroll, accuracy is everything. Anything less can result in problems with upset employees, ruined credibility with HR, and even wage-and-labor noncompliance penalties. Accurate time and attendance systems demand technology that ensures compliance and captures every process, rule, and exception. You need flexibility and personalization to account for your unique needs. It demands a partner with not only the expertise, but also a shared desire to make your entire payroll system work flawlessly - for you and your people.
Finally, there's a Workforce Time and Attendance System that works for you - TimeClock Plus
Time and Attendance
- Manual clock in and clock out processes lead to data entry errors and are time consuming. Remedy those problems with TimeClock Plus.
- Customizable to your unique needs to support end-to-end time and attendance workflows.
- Time and attendance tracker and labor costing to maximize the efficiency of your workforce.
- Our automated validation of time entries erases common issues for specific business requirements.
- Review and approve time off requests with real-time visibility into your entire workforce.
- Maintain leave accrual compliance with predefined business rules and flexible accrual banks.
- Integrate an employee scheduling system into your leave and absence management processes to ensure staffing needs are met.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) compliance is built in.
- Perfect for retailers and first responders like fire departments and police departments.
- Maximize the productivity of your workforce and reduce overtime with our automated, smart scheduling software.
- Predefine business rules to remove the guesswork and ensure that shifts are covered by those qualified to do the job.
- Make workforce scheduling transparent with real-time shift boards and employee-initiated swaps and drops - accessible from our mobile app.
Time Clock Devices
- Reduce time theft and buddy punching at work with our time collection devices.
- Support time collection for exempt, non-exempt, part-time, and contingent workers across multiple devices.
- Guarantee time punch accuracy with biometric (fingerprint) time clocks and activity audit logs.
- Record time on our mobile app, time clock terminals, or in a web browser – making it the best unified user experience.
The TimeClock Plus Difference
With more than 30 years of experience helping customers just like you, we are the experts in time and attendance software. Working with our community of payroll professionals, we have built a robust, best-in-class technology solution, and we have fine-tuned our implementation and services to go above and beyond for our customers continuously. Our solutions enable thousands of organizations to manage labor costs, schedule employee time, and maintain payroll compliance accurately - we hope you will be one of them.
Consult the Time and Attendance Experts
We apply our expertise to work for you. We do what no one else will do. Why? Because we care. We care for our customers like family, and we do whatever it takes to make sure they’re taken care of. You deserve workforce management software that works every time, your way.
Plan a Workforce Management Solution
You care about employee scheduling. You care about paying your people accurately, on time, and without any of the problems that slow down the business, create problems for HR, or increase costs. We'll help devise a plan of action to deploy your solution.
Develop the Auto-Magic
You know the complexities of your business require a sophisticated solution, and you won’t settle for anything less. Let us configure a customized solution for your organization and start experiencing streamlined time and attendance with real-time reporting.
Employee and Supervisor Training
After we set up your time and attendance solution, we will walk you through all of the methods of the training process. This includes basic employee training, payroll training, and intermediate training on the supervisor and management functions of the system.
As an employee, I like that I have the ability to manage my own time and keep track of my hours day over day. And see adjustments as necessary.
Porter Hedges, LLP